Noble Plastic champions effective use of plastic waste, while promoting the well-being of people and the planet. Piloted in collaboration with Marks & Spencer (M&S) in 2018, currently our core business is collecting used hangers from corporations in the apparel industry, repurposing or recycling these hangers and selling them back to the apparel industry. The recycling and repurposing of hangers is done mainly by women and members of marginalized communities in these regions, who are hired, trained and empowered to work by our organization.
Our efforts in this domain not only enable companies to significantly reduce their costs and increase profits, but also contribute significantly to overall sustainability initiatives. We ensure that our work is able to provide communities with increased employment, social equity, and awareness of environmental protection methods.
Things we do:
- We help control plastic pollution and improve health of the environment.
- We help corporations with hanger repurposing.
- We create value-added products for partners, such as recycled plastic bricks, plastic crates, etc.
- We create value-added products for farmers, such as irrigation pipes made out of recycled plastic.
- We provide end consumers with safe, responsible products, such as soaps.
For more information on our impact, visit Noble Plastics.